HI-TECH WEB-DESIGN STYLE
High-tech website customers are often companies that are involved in high technology in one way or another. This may be electronics stores, technology companies working in the IT field and the like. Due to the possibility of using animations and various visual effects, this style is perfect for creating both corporate websites and online stores or landing pages.
The compositional solution of hi-tech sites is as simple and concise as possible with the highest level of usability, because the abundant use of various visual effects and the complex structure greatly complicate the use of the site. As a rule, the menu has a cascading structure and is placed at the top of the page, and they try to avoid placing side blocks. Scrolling is horizontal. The lines are straight and clear.
Since materials such as metal, plastic and glass are abundantly used in high-tech interior design, the color schemes of sites should not be bright and colorful, but rather cold. Often, the main colors are various shades of white, gray (in particular metallic), as well as black. Textures also repeat the above materials: imitations of steel surfaces, corrugated metal, coated glass and the like. However, some graphic elements allow the use of bright colors, usually green, red, yellow and orange. It is possible to create the effect of neon illumination of menu buttons or some modules.
Initially, a hi-tech style used a font that resembled numbers in old electronic watches. However, over time, new fonts have been developed, although some similarities with the original version can still be traced. So, hi-tech fonts have a shape, lines of the same thickness, as well as some “chopping”. In other words, those that can be seen on the electronics display.
From the point of view of the graphic component, there is a lot of room for imagination. You can use large images as well as various animation effects. These can be images on the topic of high technology and everything that is connected with them, for example, you can add frames in the form of black and yellow bounding tapes, metal rivets and so on. It is also possible to use various 3D effects, in particular, icons, logo, icons and the like.
Thus, a high-tech website should create the feeling of a successfully developing high-tech environment. Moreover, it does not have to resemble an electronic control panel or an ultramodern laboratory, the main thing is to focus on involvement in high and innovative technologies. Despite its simplicity and conciseness, in terms of composition, this style will help create an atmosphere of elitism and a sense that the future has already arrived.
AVADA-MEDIA COMPANY DEVELOPS SITES IN ANY STYLE
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63