What is a hashtag? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
A hashtag is a word preceded by a hash, after which it becomes a link (For example, #Hashtag, #Smartphone, etc.). Due to this, when searching for posts with this hashtag, other users can see your post in their feed. It first appeared on Twitter, after which it began to be massively used on Facebook, Vkontakte, Instagram and other popular social networks.
The hashtag is used to facilitate the process of finding information that users need, as well as to organize the wall. With its help, they briefly designate the content of an article or post, group information by topic.
When writing several words, they must all be written together or with underscores (example: #popular songs or #popular_songs).
Thanks to hashtags, you can attract the attention of even those people who are not subscribed to your account, which is why the chance to spread your post only increases.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63