What is Google+? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Google+ is a social network from Google that was released on June 28, 2011. In it, users can exchange messages, add friends, create and join communities
The “Video meeting” function makes it possible to communicate with a large number of people via video communication. Users can also organize appointments that are synchronized with the company’s corporate calendar. Integrated into all Google services.
Links that are posted on Google+ go up in search results. Thanks to this, the service is often used as a tool for promoting Internet resources. The social network allows you to edit posts and add new keywords to them at any time.
In the section “My circles” you can sort your friends based on their interests, create groups of a certain topic.
There is also a mobile version of the social network.
Closed on April 2, 2019 for general users. Currently, only the enterprise version is available, which is included in the G Suite business suite.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63