Google Material Design Web -design styles
From the point of view of a composite solution, leadership, of course, belongs to modular grids, and not to a traditional columnar system. At the same time, the location of the modules, their size and the distance between the individual blocks can be variable, depending on the tasks that are assigned to the site. Despite this, the navigation menu, as well as the logo and slogan of the company, is better left in the “header” of the page, since this is considered the most optimal solution in terms of usability.
The color scheme palettes in the Material style are varied and amaze with the brightness and richness of the colors. Boldly applied not only monochrome, but also contrasting palettes that combine various shades of blue, red, green and yellow. Thus, it becomes possible to create quite interesting solutions and easily focus the attention of site visitors on the necessary elements, for example, a navigation menu, promotional offers or headlines.
We should also say a few words about graphics and animation. In the Material style, the animation finally became functional, informative, and conscious. For example, since the general concept of style is built around a paper sheet, when switching to a new page, you can use the flipping effect. Graphics in this style are given special attention. So, shadows and volume became relevant again, and on the other hand, it is better to refuse from the abundant use of textures and various decorative elements. For example, in the navigation menu the buttons can be “voluminous”, but when pressed, they are not “pressed”, but change color.
For the Material style, a special Roboto font was developed, which is distinguished by rounded lines and the absence of serifs. However, when creating sites in this style is not only possible, but also encourages the use of interesting and unusual typography, ranging from “Gothic” to “handwritten” fonts. By the way, the use of shadows and giving depth also affected this area. For example, in the Material style, the effect of “embossing” is widely used and the illusion is created that the text was printed on an old typewriter. However, it should be remembered that the text should remain readable to users, so that various effects should be left for the headings or titles of sections of the site.
Thus, the Material style is quite versatile and is great for designing both small projects, such as a landing page or business card site, and for large sites such as information portals or corporate pages. Due to its novelty and freshness, it is a favorite among photographers, bloggers and various creative companies and online stores, however, even the website of a consulting company or an online building materials store in this style will not look ridiculous or ridiculous. Based on the foregoing, this style is perfect if the company wants to demonstrate its modernity and relevance, as well as involvement in the latest fashion trends in web design.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63