What is FTP? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
In 1971, FTP, or File Transfer Protocol, was born. Its main purpose is the exchange of data between client and server. To ensure their integrity, the TCP / IP protocol is used. If it was violated, the data download stops, and the user receives a corresponding notification.
The server file system is controlled using a variety of commands that the protocol has. For example, you can delete files and directories or create them.
To make any changes to the site, you need to download the file on the server, edit it, and then upload it back.
To create a connection, you need to be authenticated. You can access the FTP server both through a browser and using special programs – FTP clients. Each OS has many of its own clients, and some can use the command line (Linux).
The protocol is quite vulnerable to hacker attacks, due to the absence of many of their types at the time of its creation. For secure transmission, they use the FTPS extension, put strong passwords on all interfaces.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63