What is Figma? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Figma is a cross-platform online service for web design. You can use it to create vector illustrations, interactive designs for websites and mobile applications, as well as interface elements.
The main feature of the service is the ability to work with other developers. In Figma, you can create a team and work on a project at the same time, seeing the changes of all participants in real time.
For one user, the service is completely free, but with some restrictions: no more than two editors, a maximum of three projects, versions are stored for 30 days.
For more comfortable work in Figma it is possible to create the components allowing to change quickly the general style of elements of the user interface in all layout.
The second feature of Figma is a full-fledged work not only in the desktop version of the service, but also in the browser. Both options require a permanent internet connection. In the browser, all versions of files are automatically saved to the cloud, after no changes to the file for 30 minutes.
When working in the desktop version, projects are saved on the user’s computer, but they can also be transferred to the cloud.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.