What is Digitalization? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
This is the translation of all types of information (test, audio and video) into digital form. Business digitalization implies a complete change in all processes and business models.
It is carried out with the aim of optimizing company operations, improving customer relationship and productivity. In many cases, the goal becomes customer satisfaction.
Thanks to digitalization, a company can quickly scale, stop being dependent on the human factor. It also allows you to receive timely information about market changes and quickly respond to them.
Digitalization takes place in three stages:
Another reason for digitalization may be the desire to automate production and other processes, to simplify internal and external communications.
The presence of social networks and their own website has become a necessity for all modern companies. They should be available to customers wherever they are, that is, multichannel.
To do this, buyers must be able to contact the company by any means: by email, on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, etc.), by calling the call center or on the website.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63