Decentralized Applications GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Decentralized applications (dApps) are applications or programs that are based on blockchain technology and run on a decentralized computer system or P2P network. Their main advantages are open source code and high resistance to possible attacks.
Decentralized applications never shut down due to the absence of a central server to shut down. The data in them is distributed between the nodes, while all the nodes act independently: if one of them stops, the others will continue to work in the network.
There are several decentralized databases that use this feature, such as the Interplanetary File System, BitTorrent, and independent DHT tables.
The classification of applications is based on which blockchain model they are using. There are three categories of dApps:
In order to profit from a decentralized application, developers place scarce resources on the network and use a limited number of tokens (this is the internal currency of the application).
To work with the network, users need such tokens, so the owners of scarce resources charge a fee from them. For example, on the Bitcoin network, the owners (miners) of scarce resources (computing power) charge transaction fees directly from users so that they can use the services.
The network is constantly growing, the number of participants is increasing, but the number of tokens remains unchanged, which contributes to the increase in the value of the coins.
A special role in the work of dApps is played by smart contracts – computer algorithms designed to conclude and control self-executing contracts in the blockchain. So, when certain conditions are reached, the smart contract fulfills the corresponding clause of the contract. For example, in exchange for tokens, a user can get a place to store information.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63