What is CTR? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
CTR or Click Through Ratio is the ratio of clicks on an advertising link or banner to the number of its impressions. Calculated as a percentage.
To calculate CTR use the following formula: (number of clicks / number of impressions) * 100%.
The conversion rate shows how effective both the company and its advertising tools are, whether it is selling an ad in Google Ads or a banner in YAN.
The CTR is influenced by:
The click-through rate is directly dependent on the page of the site on which it is placed in the SERP. Slightly more than 50% of all clicks on the first page are taken by the top three Internet resources. The remaining 40-45% is distributed between sites by 4-10.
Contextual advertising has the highest CTR – an average of 8-15%. In context, CTR affects your ad’s cost-per-click (CPC). With high rates, the cost per click will be lower.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63