What is CSS? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is the language of visual representation of the contents of an HTML document. It involves adding color, editing indents, fonts, the location of each block on the page.
HTML organizes the information and gives structure to the document, and CSS designs it, prescribing unique properties to each of the elements.
CSS is a file in which rules of registration of all elements on page are registered. This makes the code less repetitive and easier to read. You can extend one style sheet to multiple pages, significantly reducing layout time.
Each rule in the file consists of a selector and a design block. The function of the selector is to determine to which part of the document to apply a particular rule. The design block consists of “property: value” pairs. They are written in parentheses and end with a semicolon.
If it is on the CSS page, the browser caches it, which reduces the loading time of the site the next time you log in.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63