What is CMS? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
CMS – site content management system. It is a program, often based on PHP, that simplifies the interaction between the administrator and the site. CMS is often called the “engine” of the site, its administrative part.
With the help of CMS, you can manage the functionality of an Internet resource, create and edit content on it. It also serves as an information system by collecting, storing and processing data. There is a basic engine on which you can install various modules, themes and plugins that fill the Internet resource with the necessary functionality. When creating a site, the user is prompted to choose a template that determines the appearance of the resource.
CMS engines are of two types:
Many CMS have visual editor tools (WYSIWYG), which makes it easier to work with information on the site. It generates HTML code from simplified markup, which allows you to see the final result even during the content phase.
The most popular systems are OpenCart, Modx, WordPress, 1C-Bitrix, Drupal.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.