What is the Play Market? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Behance is a free online platform launched in 2006 to create a personal portfolio. The main audience of the service is artists, photographers, designers and illustrators.
Users can create a portfolio, get feedback from other people, comment on their projects and find customers. In addition to publishing photos, users can also share GIFs, short films, full-length music albums and soundtracks.
The “Activity feed” tab displays the work of the people to whom the user is subscribed. The “Discover” section contains all the projects that are on the site. There is also a “Vacancies” tab, where users can find one-time, remote or full-time work.
For more convenient viewing of projects, on Behance all projects are divided into categories: graphic design, photography, UI / UX, illustrations, etc. Authors can put their works up for sale or buy the ones they like.
With Behance ProSite you can create your own portfolio site, which synchronizes with the account on the platform and downloads all projects from it. In the future, the created Internet resource can be placed on another domain, integrate it with social networks and blogs, connect Google Analytics.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.