+38 (097) 179 96 63
Apple style Web-design styles
Compositional solution in the style of Apple is in the form of a modular grid with a strict hierarchy. A single large image (logo, main product, etc.) is placed on the page, instead of several small ones, while separate blocks are separated by large areas of white space, which allows for clear separation of graphics and text. At the same time, the navigation menu can be placed not only in any part of the page, but can be both horizontal and vertical. Looking ahead, it is worth noting that in this style, instead of the usual textual solution, various schematic images are often used for menu buttons.
The Apple-style color palette follows the best traditions of minimalism: white, gray and black – these are the main colors of the page, since the main focus should be on the photograph, not the abundance of textures. At the same time, in contrast to the flat style, various effects are abundantly used here, designed to add volume or depth to the elements. So, white is often used as the background, but in order to prevent the page from appearing blank, on the contrary, it gives the impression of “airiness”, individual blocks are framed in light gray frames with a shadow effect. At the same time, to emphasize the attention of visitors to the necessary elements (menu or buy button), they can be performed in bright, contrasting colors.
Since the central part of any page of the site is devoted to photography, it is worth saying that the issue of choosing images should be approached as responsibly as possible. If we are talking about an online store, then product photos should be high-quality, vibrant and made in the same style. At the same time, the photo should maximally reflect all the advantages of the product, thereby prompting the visitor to purchase.
In the matter of fonts, everything is quite simple: for headings on the Apple website, the font Adobe Myriad is used, and for the rest of the text – Lucida Grande. Both fonts are designed to support the concept of minimalism due to its chopping and severity. At the same time, for the main headings, it is possible to use images or some non-traditional and even elaborate fonts, which in this case will serve as an art object. We should also say a few words about the text content of the site. So, the Apple style is not characterized by the placement of complete and detailed information on the main page. Instead, photos are accompanied by brief marketing slogans consisting of several words. More detailed information is available on separate pages, in which the text, however, is divided into short paragraphs consisting of 2-3 short sentences.
Thus, we can conclude that this style is not suitable for the design of websites of companies that do not offer any specific products, because it is the product, its image and description that occupies the main place on the page. On the other hand, it is simply ideal for designing online stores, as well as presentation and promotional sites of any product: from handmade toys to residential complexes.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63