What is API? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
API (Application Programming Interface) is an application programming interface. This is a ready-made code, consisting of a set of functions, libraries, methods and procedures, allowing different applications to interact with each other.
The interface mechanism works according to the following principle: a multi-level hierarchy is created, with the same structure for all subordinate elements. Within the standard OSI network model, no less than seven internal layers are built. They are classified to distinguish IMAP and HTTP applications. Due to this structure, the upper APIs use the functionality of the lower ones.
There are two types of API release: public (open to everyone) and private. Private APIs are used internally by large companies. With its help, the interaction of programs with each other is configured. Each of the components can be changed by the company, which, unlike the public API, will not cause any reaction from users.
One of the examples of using a third-party API on the site is the Twitter API, with which you can add display of the latest tweets to an Internet resource.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63