What is SMM? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
SMM is an Internet marketing tool aimed at attracting visitors from social networks, increasing trust in a company or brand, and their recognition. In other words, it is promotion on social networks. With the help of SMM, a company can interact with its audience and receive feedback.
The goal of SMM can be:
You can check the success of SMM using the number of likes, views, new subscribers, comments and complaints. The result of the promotion can also be viewed in Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica, which displays the number of clicks to the site, audience behavior, conversion, etc.
The most popular social networks in SMM are Facebook, Instagram, VK, Twitter and YouTube. When promoting in foreign markets, it is important to take into account regional sites. So, in China, it will be easier to find the target audience in QZone than in Facebook.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.