What is Relevance? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Relevance means how much the search results match the search query. Its main task is to separate sites that follow only the search formality (keyword matching) and resources that provide useful and high-quality information.
The assessment is based on external and internal parameters:
Behavioral factors are also taken into account. Search engines evaluate how the user behaves on the Internet. This is necessary in order to understand how the search results match his request.
When evaluating a site page, search engines pay attention to the title, its description, as well as the presence of keywords in the content. In texts, uniqueness, the presence of a hierarchy of headings, structure and volume matter. In images – alt tags and uniqueness.
When re-optimizing (adding an excessive number of key queries in the texts, i.e. artificially increasing the relevance of the text), the site is lower in the search results or falls under the filter.
To calculate link popularity, Yandex uses the TIC algorithm, and Google uses the Rage Rank.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.