ZIP Mobile application
AVADA MEDIA has developed an online dating app for ZIP, where users from all over the world can search for new friends to chat or date. The functionality of the project largely repeats the capabilities of the popular Tinder, but with a significant change – in the ZIP users publish not photos but videos to show their real appearance, without processing in editors
Stages of work ZIP
The project is based on the cross-platform Flutter SDK and uses a single code base to work on iOS and Android devices. Thanks to this, the development team was able to speed up the launch of the application on both platforms and optimize budget costs.
Send push notifications was implemented using the cross-platform Firebase Cloud Messaging tool, which allows you to instantly send messages on iOS and Android operating systems.
The ZIP dating app is a multifunctional project. Its development included several main stages:
The procedure for creating a new account in the ZIP application has been simplified as much as possible to increase the high user interest in the project. You can register in two ways:
The system then asks the user to enter answers to several questions and record a short video of up to 15 seconds to tell about themselves.
In the future, a person can edit personal information on the screen of his profile, as well as connect an Instagram account to quickly upload photos and video content to the ZIP application.
After completing the registration procedure, the person gets to the main screen of the application, where a relevant list of questionnaires has already been formed, based on his preferences indicated at the registration stage. All profiles are open for viewing.
To express sympathy for another user, a person can like his account, or skip the questionnaire with a dislike. In case of coincidence, the chat correspondence starts automatically.
A system of paid accounts was introduced to monetize the project. If the user has a basic subscription, he can only see mutual likes with other profiles.
AVADA MEDIA specialists selected the optimal technology stack taking into account the further scaling of the project, developed the application and placed it in the Google Play and AppStore markets.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.