Digital Video Analyzer Digital device programming
Many company executives and human resources specialists would like to know for sure whether employees are using drugs. For this, there are special quick tests for the presence of several of the most common narcotic substances. Analysis can be done right on site without a laboratory. However, if there are a lot of employees, and testing must be carried out before each shift (for example, in production and transport), this will require a long time in the case of manual work.
List of works Digital Video Analyzer
That is why AVADA MEDIA has developed custom software to automate the verification process. A universal video-digital analyzer allows you to simultaneously analyze a large number of tests, reducing the total test time by tens of times.
During development, special attention was paid to protection against false positive operation of the analyzer, which would require manual verification and delay the process.
The software part of the video-digital test analyzer uses the principles of embedded devices software, that is, the Internet of Things software. Thanks to this, it was possible to optimize the implementation of the main task and accelerate all processes. The software solution was created taking into account the environment and conditions in which the analyzer operates, and its architecture. This allowed us to maximize the number of tests analyzed at the same time and collect all the results in a convenient database with the ability to search by any parameters.
RESULT Digital Video Analyzer
Developed on the basis of the Android operating system, the software allows you to export the results to any device with this operating system – for example, a smartphone of the unit head or the head of the security service. In addition, the program functionality includes the ability to quickly send all or selected results to print. Additionally, a barcode scanner for Android tablets was developed as part of the project.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63