OSMINOGBOT Bot program
The purpose of the Osminog.bet bot program developed by AVADA MEDIA is the operation and management of caber sports matches. The Osminog.bet web application was developed in full compliance with the customer’s specifications and within the agreed time frame.
It was done: OSMINOGBOT
When developing the back end (software part) of the web application, the Laravel PHP framework was used. The bot is written in the object-oriented programming languages Python and Delphi. The front end was developed using the Bootstrap set of tools and templates, CSS3 cascading style sheets, and the HTML5 framework, thanks to which the bot works stably and securely.
The development included the following tasks:
We also developed a responsive landing page – the Osminog bot works great on devices with any screen resolution. The administrative panel and the functionality of the user’s personal accounts were developed on the Laravel framework, while creating the front end of the admin panel and personal accounts, the ArchitectUI DashboardPack components were also used
Osminog.bet has an easy-to-understand, intuitive interface and functionality. The application parser runs continuously after user registration, even if the application is closed. At the same time, it is possible to work anonymously in the browser without displaying it in history.
Osminog.bet bot is designed as a SaaS application (Software as a Service), that is, users do not have to download software components to their computer and get remote access by paying only for a subscription, which includes comprehensive technical and consulting support.
AVADA MEDIA develops SaaS applications for all areas of activity. Contact us to find out more.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63