LOOK.Online Online store
LOOK.Online is an online store of trendy youth clothing operating throughout the Russian Federation. The online store was developed using mobile first technology with a primary focus on mob. phones. Fronend was developed using React.js technology, Backend was written in Laravel framework using ready-made Deshboard components.
Was done: LOOK.Online
• Designed and developed the admin panel of the online store on the Laravel framework
• All business processes of the online store have been taken into account and implemented
• Configured and connected full synchronization with 1C for conducting goods turnover
• Integration with CRM system is configured and connected
The online store turned out to be light, fast and user-friendly (the target audience of the online store is young people and girls, the bulk of the traffic – more than 90% – is mobile devices)
The admin developed by us. the panel is very fast and easy to use, all business processes are set up as simply as possible. The interface we have chosen is light, free and unobtrusive. Long work in the system does not cause fatigue. The system works flawlessly. The online store has been tested and launched on the customer’s server
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63