LMS SCHOOL CLOUD Educational system
LMS SCHOOL CLOUD – is an upgraded web system designed for distance learning web design online.
System functionality LMS SCHOOL CLOUD
LMS SCHOOL CLOUD is developed on the LARAVEL framework using Vue.js. This is a fairly complex web system, consisting of many functional blocks. Among them:
A chatbot has been integrated into the latter, helping to satisfy the most common user requests. Its main task is to find the necessary training materials stored in the database of the web system.
The list of works and the result LMS SCHOOL CLOUD
The tasks of the AVADA-MEDIA team were:
We also integrated the ability to carry out email newsletters, broadcast advertising. In other words, Avada Media experts set up monetization on a web-based distance learning system.
As a result, the customer of LMS SCHOOL CLOUD received a convenient and beautiful web-system that can generate income through two channels – through the provision of educational services and by monetizing the resource. A clear interface and streamlined design will allow it to withstand competition in the distance learning market and successfully promote its business.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63