Eatagram Social network
Eatagram is the first social network for the restaurant business and its customers, with crypto integration and the possibility of earning according to the E2E model – Eat to Earn. The project works on the web platform, as well as on IOS and Android operating systems.
How the Eatagram project was created Eatagram
The main idea of Eatagram is to unite people for whom food culture is more than just eating. To do this, a catalog of establishments is organized on the platform – from cafes and bars to the best restaurants in the country or the world. Here users can get acquainted with new establishments, find interesting places, be the first to know about discounts, plan gastronomic tours, and much more.
At the stage of designing and creating mockups, AVADA-MEDIA specialists developed a competent and scalable concept for future application. This made it possible to prevent potential problems associated with the technical implementation of the project, and significantly accelerated the production process.
For the development of Eatagram, a dedicated team of 12 specialists was formed. It included mobile developers, testers, designers, and experts in other areas. To achieve maximum productivity, work on the project was carried out in weekly sprints.
Eatagram takes restaurant management to the next level and offers:
On the Eatagram platform, users can:
The project is being developed for an international launch. Now the platform continues to develop and will soon be available on Google Play and the AppStore in Germany.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.