In connection with the opening of a new B2B corporate sales department, AVADA-MEDIA is looking for 4 customer service managers.
The stable demand for our services is due to the constant development of the IT market, which ensures constant sales growth and rapid career development.
We invite you to take part in the competition for the vacancy “customer service manager” at the AVADA-MEDIA IT company, where you can quickly build your career and learn how to work effectively with clients in a successful and stable 7-year-old company on the IT market.
Your resume must include your name, surname, phone number, residential address, e-mail, Skype, brief information about you, your education and previous work experience.
15000 UAH = salary +% (of the result)
Specialists of both humanitarian and technical specialties can enter the competition.
To win a competition and get a job in our company you need to send your completed CV, go through a Skype interview, go through an additional interview and competitive selection in the office.
Not enough experience and knowledge to apply for this vacancy? .. Then follow the link and sign up for a free training at SpaceLab, followed by an internship and work on real projects
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.